Changes to this policy
Who manages this website?
kingstonwellbeingservice.org (KWS) is managed by Camden & Islington NHS Foundation Trust (C&I).
What information do we collect?
We collect the following kind of information from people visiting the website:
- Feedback (through visitors emailing KWS or completing online forms)
- Self-referral information (through visitors completing the self-referral form at http://www.kingstonwellbeingservice.org/contact-us/self-referral/)
- Site usage information, using cookies and page tagging techniques
After we reply to your feedback, a record of your message will be kept for the minimum of time required before it’s deleted. The length of time we keep the information is in accordance with the Department of Health’s retention schedule.
How we use your information
Information collected by KWS is used to:
- Improve the content and design of the website
- Contact visitors (with their permission)
KWS will never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. KWS doesn’t pass on your personal information to any other website.
Third party content and linking to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to C&I from another website
These policies will explain how they collect and use your personal information, and whether they pass this on to websites they link you to.
Third-party website content
Data Protection Notice
Under the Data Protection Act, KWS must protect any information collected from you. We use leading technologies and encryption software to protect your data, and maintain strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Access to your information
For a copy of any information collected about you through any of the above methods, please email: email@example.com
- What personal information C&I collects
- How C&I uses your personal information
- When (if ever) C&I shares your personal information with someone else